Friday, November 28, 2008

We made it ...

Ahhhhhhhhhh. I would like to say I ate and ate and drank and drank and then slept sooooo good, but that would be an outright lie.

I did eat, it was good! I did drink, my step-brother bought a variety pack of beer from our favorite brewery so we had to try several last night, but when it came to sleep it was a bust. The four of us are sharing a room and once a kid woke up (AT 4AM) we were done. So it will be naps all around and early bed time just in case we have a repeat and a three-peat the next two nights.

I am thankful to be here though. Its quiet, no TV, no phones (except our cell phones), who wouldn't love that? Plus the ocean is right in front of me. Its a bit of a stormy day, but what do you expect in November at the ocean?

Miss I has taken to calling the buoys "humpty dumpty's" which is funny beyond belief to me, Bubba is having a blast doing the craft stuff we brought along, I have all kinds of time to sit and do nothing (as if I don't take enough time to sit and do nothing at home) and My Honey can relax a bit too.

I am thinking that we will probably go into Anacortes tomorrow, check it out.

1 comment:

The Loidhamer Family said...

Glad you're having a good time. I hope you have better luck with the sleep tonight!