I am totally cheating by getting this ready for Wednesday. Not only that, but I had it already from some time ago! But hey, I will have a post right? And I am so going to post it before I go to work at 3am.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I never went to a prom
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
3.What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
4. What was your FIRST job?
A newspaper delivery person
5. What was your FIRST car?
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No one. I’m not that cool or popular
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Which time? My alarm went off at 2am, I wasn’t thinking much.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
10.Sneaking out of your house for the FIRST time, who was it with?
Hmmm, lets see … It wasn’t with anyone, it was to meet someone.
11. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Miss I woke me at 1am with a low grade fever.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Hit “snooze” on the alarm
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Sandi Patty (it should have been Rick Springfield)
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
Piercing, 12 years old, special birthday present. No tats yet. DW might talk me into one, unless she talks me into boobies first!
18. FIRST time you were really upset?
That I can remember? I have no idea. Most recently, last Wednesday (my birthday), I had a(nother) problem with administration. I have an issue with authority sometimes.
19. When was your FIRST detention?
Middle school, I think. And it was a dress code violation. Sweat pants anyone? What else do you do when your best friend has a broken leg? She shouldn't have to be an outcast just because she can't wear jeans!
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Washington. Sadly, it’s the only state I have lived in
21. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart?
I think I was usually the heart breaker, but the first time someone broke my heart? High school, his name… big secret, I don’t think he even knows.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Other than my sister? I can’t remember her name … Andrea? Alicia? That was it, Alicia. It sucked when we both liked the same guy!
*** update ** well, its 3:45 (pm) and I am posting this between school getting out and Karate class. Good thing it was ready, I have another 3 am shift tomorrow!