Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Trying ...

I've had ideas all day, but they are gone now that I have a few minutes.

My Mondays and Wednesdays are tight for time. I get off work at 3, pick Bubba up at 3:25, head home, get him a snack, changed for Karate, drive across town for class at 4:30. After Karate, I pick up Miss I at grandmas and then head home for dinner, getting ready for tomorrow (set out my clothes, make lunches for me and Bubba) dishes, visiting with My Honey and eventually bedtime. It can be a whirlwind. I usually try to throw a few minutes of homework in there for Bubba too.

When I arrived home from work today there was a little box on my porch.... My camera arrived safe and sound from my dads house! Yay! I don't have to go without anymore. Now I can post the picture of Bubba with blue hair!

No comments: