Sunday, November 09, 2008

Happy B-day to her


This was Miss I's cake and her "its all about me" face. Cute huh? She loved it that we sang to her, that she got to open presents and she was the center of attention. What a fun night.


That's the blue-haired boy. Cute isn't it. The stuff we used lasted for days! And it didn't stain his hair either.

I used the same stuff in my hair, only in red for Halloween. It was just around my face and on the ends. It was pretty cute if you ask me. If I get the courage, maybe I will have it done like that the next time I get it done... Probably not. If I had the courage I would post the picture you can kind-of see it in. But I probably won't do that either.

... Day 9! ...

2 comments:

LSL said...

Love the "it's all about me" face! And I really think you should post that picture . . .

Wentworth Family Blog said...

I agree, the "it's all about me face" is priceless. I think I have that look most days. Is that bad???