Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another mass-accomplishment day

I feel like it should be bed time, but I have several more hours ahead.

Here is what I have done so far today:
  • Work from 3-7 am
  • Stop at Safeway for beef and the last few supplies for this weekend
  • Wash/put away dishes
  • Brown beef for the feast at school tonight
  • Get Bubba's breakfast
  • Get crock pot and misc supplies ready for school feast
  • Make lunch for My Honey
  • Get Miss I dressed
  • Kids to school
  • (get a latte)
  • Help at school from 9-11
This included peeling and slicing potatoes and carrots
Overseeing the 1st graders doing the above
Cleaning up some of the dishes
  • Appointment at 11:30
And now I am home ready for a nap.

Still left to do:
  • Dinner
  • Dishes
  • Oversee homework that is due tomorrow
  • Laundry needs to be folded
  • Maybe start packing
  • GET SOME SLEEP
Miss I is still at grandmas, they weren't home when I went to pick her up so, I am going to try and catch a nap. Wish me luck, the phone will probably ring in the next 30 minutes ... Ahhh, there's my phone now... Miss I is on her way home. Whats the chance she needs a nap too? Cross your fingers!

** update about 7 pm **
  • Dinner ended up being at the school. My volunteer time was spent helping to prepare for a beef stew family night feast. We went to partake. I gotta say, not too many of the helper moms ate the stew. Its not like we were picking up the stuff off the floor, but we knew how many kids hands had "helped". Kind of unappetizing.
  • Dishes - well, there were none :)
  • Homework - done!
  • Laundry - still on my to do list
  • Packing - still on my to do list
  • Sleep - check! Miss I and I took about an hour nap this afternoon.
And thus ends my day.

I was checking in on my gal DW, she kindly reminded all her readers/stalkers/followers that it's only ONE MONTH UNTIL CHRISTMAS. Thanks. Just thanks. She also posted some great pix of her kids.

1 comment:

Wentworth Family Blog said...

Wow, your post compared to my post REALLY makes me look bad. I will feel guilty for a few minutes and then go back to being lazy for hmmmmm three more days!