Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bravery

(deep breath) I did it. I went to the planning committee meeting. I waited in the car until I saw someone else going in so I didn't have to go in alone, but I did it. I also took on an assignment - find out the liquor laws in plain English. I am pretty sure I can handle that one since I talk to cops every day.

The rest of the day was alright. I woke up and started to feel kind of yucky so I tried to sleep in, which worked a little. My Honey had to work so we all met up for lunch at Red Robin. We don't take the kids out together very often, they get a little wound up, but we braved it and they did very well! I was very proud of my little kiddles!

After lunch Bubba spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa. He misses them a lot since he is in school all day now. Used to be he spend 1/2 of the day with them and now he hardly sees them so he calls and asks if he can come over. Its pretty sweet if you ask me.

While he was away and Miss I was sleeping I went out for a little retail therapy. It was nice to get out for awhile. And then later was the steering committee meeting.

So it was a pretty full day. Oh yeah and I got TWO posts in today!

No comments: