Monday, November 03, 2008

Day 3

So I had this great idea that if I couldn't write, I would post a (new) picture. Guess what? I left the camera in Issaquah. So much for that. Unless I make a special trip over there, or they send it to me, which I really don't think I want them to do, I wont see it until Thanksgiving. Boo hoo.

The colors were so beautiful driving from Eastern Washington to Western Washington on Friday, I wish I had had a little more time to get some photos. Unfortunately, I didn't. Then I had hoped to take some pictures on the way home, but that didn't work out either. I left the camera and it had rained (and snowed!) for two days so the leaves were all fallen off the trees and it looked kind of messy.

We were all excited to see the (very light) snow on Blewett Pass. Just enough to get us in the mood for winter. Miss I was hollering to make a snowman, ("meek now man") and Bubba was hollering every second he saw snow ("Lool! There! LOOK!") and I was just wishing they would be quiet for a few minutes.

The drives to and fro are always the worst. My kids don't sleep in the car and they don't shut up either. Its talk, talk, talk, talk, talk all the way where ever we are going. Grocery shopping, Karate, church, where ever. On a drive more than 90 minutes I am totally exhausted by the time we get there! We tried a portable DVD player which works for about an hour, but guess what I did when I was installing it last week? Dropped it on the ground. Now both screens don't work. UGH.

Oh well, we are home, safe and sound, ready to sleep in our own comfy beds! The trip was nice, the Halloween event was fun and the grandparents loved seeing the kids!

No comments: