Friday, July 16, 2010

Eighteen

It's our 18th anniversary tomorrow!

I know! Eighteen years!

I have the weekend pretty much all booked up with triathlon stuff, tomorrow there is a mandatory meeting at 7 which pretty much blows as far as trying to go out for our anniversary, so I thought maybe I would find us a babysitter and plan on going out to dinner tonite.

Everything worked out, I texted My Honey to invite him to dinner and then let him know all the arrangements were made. And then he brought me home roses at lunch. 18 of them :) What a good guy.

A few weeks ago My Honey asked me if I could sew a button back on a pair of shorts. Well, of course I CAN, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. He asked again today so I did it. What good timing, my word this week was "connect." Which is exactly what I did with the button!

No comments: