Friday, July 16, 2010

2 days

I must have pushed myself harder than I thought yesterday, my legs were like bricks on my ride today! Heavy! Could be that I had no fuel for energy since I didn't eat breakfast before I headed for my ride? But since I was in the "pushing myself" zone I went for a run right after. It wasn't the easiest thing, I am pretty sure I should have done a few of those "brick" workouts this past month and not just two days before the race.

I am going to take tomorrow off and just enjoy some family time. We're still down one kid, but Bubba needs some mommy time. He hinted that he wanted to stay home today, I really wanted to get my workout in today. (I know how selfish.)

So what am I going to do now? Well ... we have this basement full of all the crap we took out of the living room. Since we haven't needed any of it in the past two or three months I guess its time to haul it all out to the truck and then City Dump, here I come! I suppose I could go green and take some stuff to the Goodwill?

And, I have a photo project I would like to complete for this week's word "connect." I have a lot of ideas bobbling around in my head, not sure what it is going to turn out to be. I also have a photo I took a few months ago that would work really well too, but I think I would rather go on a creative excursion and find something new. But where?

No comments: