Monday, August 23, 2010

Break22



It's getting near the end of summer, the start of school and then HOCKEY.

We love us some hockey so when we heard the Wild hockey team was playing a little game of baseball, me and Bubba went to cheer them on. He tracked down the mascot, who chased him back to where I was sitting and offered a private photo session. Pretty cool. Walt, (the mascot,) was doing a great job of running around in the crowd, he pitched a few and even took a turn at bat. Pretty impressive since he's in a big ol' mask.

Since it was just the two of us, I let Bubba run around like a wild thing. I think its going to be a stage of new-found freedoms for him this year. First getting to run around while we camped, now at the baseball game, next thing you know he will want to walk to school! YIKES ...

(Yes, I noticed they have the same fang-looking teeth!)

No comments: