Thursday, August 12, 2010

Break11

More back yard photos today.

These ones happen to be new, I didn't have to go to the archives today. The one with the pine cones is completely unedited except for the rounded edges. No idea how I caught that shadow at the top of the picture, but I like it.

The other one is edited to boost the color. I like the way it looks sort of ghostly. Sometimes that is how I feel, like I am there but no one sees me. It's worked to my advantage MANY times, but left me feeling lonely a lot too.


It's the weekend and LK is coming over tomorrow! We're taking the kids to see Madi in the Short Shakespeareans production of "As You Like It." I am excited, really excited to take the kids to see their cousin perform. Must remember to get flowers!

Ideas for Sunday: Blueberry picking, boating, hanging out in the back yard playing in the pool. Any or all of those sound good to me!

** update **
I am using this ghostly picture for this week's Sunday Creative. The word is "ethereal" fitting, no?

3 comments:

Sievertsen said...

Hi.Like your interpretation of ethereal. Thanks for sharing.

urban muser said...

love your ghostly photo.

Jamie said...

Love your ghostly photo- so cool