Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Break 7 & 8


This one is a blanket (snuggie, actually) that Mustard was using at work last night. Yeah we wrap up in blankets at work. Silly HVAC doesn't work very efficiently! I liked the quote. It made me think of a new book I just bought. I am in love with this book. I have wanted to go to this workshop for a couple years now. Maybe next year? Anyway, there is a quote "Change your words into truths and then change that truth into love..." (Stevie Wonder) a few pages into the book that just touched me right now. And the quote on the blanket somehow seemed to go with that.


These are the lockers we use during swim lessons. Not really that photogenic, but one of the things I see every day at 11:30.

I really didn't mean to slack, but life was just busy and tiring. Sick kids, sick husband, working. You know. I just didn't want to make time.

Enjoy those, maybe I will be back later with a fresh picture for today?

No comments: