Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Break10


Crazy damn night at work last night. I can't even describe it. Not crazy as in busy or anything, just weird, unusual happenings.

I went a teeny tiny bit iTunes crazy yesterday. I had a few artists I wanted to download and a few new singles. Can't wait to check them all out. Then one of my girls at work brought me a CD she had copied for me. What a doll!

Me and my DW are planning a camping trip with the kids in a week. I can't wait! It should be fun. The kids are excited too. Bubba is especially excited because there is a creek nearby and he wants to fish. That kid, he's totally into fishing and outdoor television shows right now. I have seen more "Monster Fish" than I need in this lifetime, thank you.

And it's my "Friday" of a long weekend. LK will be here Friday, she and I are taking the kids to see Girl Cousin perform Shakespeare! It should be a great time. But I got some cleaning to do!

1 comment:

The Loidhamer Family said...

Don't go too crazy with the cleaning. We don't care! I'm looking forward to seeing the new flooring!