Sunday, September 12, 2010

Foolin around



All I've done today is fool around. Well, not really. I've done a couple loads of laundry - someone forgot to do it last week. Who could that have been? I ordered tickets for hockey games!! Yay, hockey season is back! And I've been bugged by the kids to go to the park. The thing is, I really don't want to go anywhere today. Well, that's not true. The truth is I really don't want to take the kids anywhere today. Is that mean? Yeah, I think so too, but its the truth today.

We've been going-going-going for awhile now and I am just done. Between school, work, the fair, and yesterday we went to a few garage sales plus a hockey event I'm pretty well through. The only things I NEED to do today are laundry, grocery shopping and picking up my (losing) photos from the fair. I might-would like to get a run in too. Then it's off to bed early since I gotta work at 3am.

No comments: