Thursday, September 30, 2010

Comments



"The only glimmer of good was that she wasn't alone in the end." Thanks Shelle. That was my sister's response to yesterday's post. Having been there, done that. She is so right.

We scored REALLY GOOD seats for the game tomorrow night! I hear it's recliners in the lounge. How does a person thank the giver of such a gift? I received the tickets third hand, so I bought him a coffee when I ran into him this morning, (as if that even comes close!) but what about the guy that gave the guy the tickets? Is a phone call to say thank you sufficient? I have no idea.

My mini-vacation is getting close. One week away! It's been funny, planning this getaway. Nothing has gone smooth, but I haven't cared. The latest hitch was daycare. I had planned on Miss I staying 3 days at day care, turns out day care is CLOSED one of the days I needed. Right in the middle of the trip. Luckily My Honey was able to take the day off so it worked out just fine.

I was actually at the point where I debated wether to go or not. I figured it was going to be a pain to plan child care (my number one care giver is going on the trip too) and, I wasn't sure how accommodations were going to work out. Then I read this in the journal: "each travel experience offers a true reflection of who I am" and I knew I had to go.

I am so in love with this book. I have read it 4 or 5 times and it is literally falling apart (LK might have something to do with that!!) I love the pictures, I love the words and I love the messages inside.

1 comment:

The Loidhamer Family said...

So sorry your favorite book fell apart while I was looking at it! I was not trying to be hard on it. I'll buy you a new one if you want! Have a great trip.