Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend review

Well, the fam-damily is gone. Our last Christmas is finally done, and Bubba is at school (for a few more minutes). It was great having my sister and her son here. Between the three kids though, there wasn't much down time. Then we had my mom, aunt, sister and her daughter over for dinner last night. The four kids did really well eating together at the "kids table". Better than any of us thought they would I think. Dinner was good, we had ham, scalloped potatoes, salad, carrots and apple crisp for dessert. The girls (my sisters) helped a ton with set up and clean up. They are so good to me.

Speaking of good to me, My Honey is also very good to me. We had a rough night last night, Miss I woke at 10:30 for some unknown reason, then Bubba woke at 4am (which was when I went into his room to sleep) then Miss I woke at 5:45 or so and then Bubba again at about 6:30 and that was it for everyone for the day. So we got up, got everyone ready for their day, breakfast, teeth brushed, "day-time clothes" and then I took a shower. In my shower was a note from My Honey written in bath tub crayon on the wall "I love you R" with a heart. It was pretty sweet. Then he told me to try and plan something tonight after he gets home. I must look like I need a break! Come to think of it I do need a break. And a massage.

The greatest thing about this weekend was I actually got a weekend! (knock on wood) I have not been called into work yet! Which is really nice. I think its been since November that I had all 4 days of my 4 day weekend off. Ahhhhh.

--------------------------------------------------------
HIP HIP HOORAY! My camera came home today. Thank goodness I was really missing it!

No comments: