Saturday, January 12, 2008

Company

My sister is here! Yay! I love to have company it gives me someone to show off to and a reason to clean the house.

Speaking of clean the house, I didn't have to do it all on my own. My Honey came home from work last night asking what my plans were for cleaning. So we set to cleaning, he downstairs and me upstairs. It worked out really well. Then I finished up late this morning - AFTER AEROBICS!! Just a little pat on my back, I actually got up, got out of the house and got to the Y in time for an 8:45 aerobics class. Even though it was snowing. Way to go me! I am going to be hurting tomorrow, she worked our legs really well, and arms too, and come to think of it, everything.

Later in the day we went to my moms house and sledded on her hill. I have forgotten, or I never knew how much I like sledding. Fun stuff! Too bad my camera is still broke! I would have had some fun, fun pictures. It should be back soon, my camera all fixed up. Only cost me close to $150. But it will be worth it.

No comments: