Monday, January 21, 2008

So much for nothin

Its been a few days and I feel like I should post something, but I got nothin.

I spent the past 5 days working, 3 of them 12 hour shifts. On Saturday when I got off work at 3, I came home, grabbed Miss I and left to go grocery shopping. I also had some items to return to my sister and sister-in-law so off we went. I stopped at LS2's house and dropped off the stuff to her and then headed to my Local SIL's house.

Once there I invited her to go shopping with Miss I and me. I had checked with the finance committee and he agreed that there was some dollars for new jeans. Boy did mama need new jeans! So off we 3 girls went.

I decided to check out Maurices because that is where I got my last favorite pair of jeans that looked hot and I was in the mood for more hot jeans. Three great things happened at Maurices. The kind sales lady told us about the SALE TABLE. The jeans there were 50% off! So I tried on jeans after jeans after jeans. I finally got the right size (which was my first great thing that happened, they were the next size down from what I originally picked out) and it turned out they had 2 pair in the that fit pretty well on the SALE TABLE (second great thing)! So I bought them both! Yay me, new hot jeans. In a LONG SIZE too (third great thing). Extra yay! All in all it was a good shopping trip.

I returned LSIL to her house and Miss I and I continued our shopping. My Honey had asked for two things while I was out, whiskey and diet coke. Guess what I forgot to bring home? Yep, whiskey! I am such a dork. Or exhausted. So off I went to get the whiskey. Then I got home and realized I had also forgotten the diet coke. I am not drinking it anymore (over 2 months now) so I forget to buy it. Silly me. My poor Honey. Luckily there was one can left so he made do. I must have been really tired.

Sunday a new trainee started with me. He is a sharp kid, should be an easy trainee. Hopefully I wont have to have any discussions with him like I did the last one. Those discussions were actually really good for me. They grew me really well. But its not something I want to have to do with everyone. (Yet another reason not to supervise.)

For some reason I had trouble sleeping last night. I woke at 1am and was awake until after 3. I think the few days of waking at 2 for work threw me off. Unfortunately I only have one day to get caught up. I am working an OT shift tomorrow... Oh well, at least I have hot new jeans to wear!

No comments: