Saturday, January 26, 2008

Randomness

I certainly lucked out! I have a new trainee at work and he is great. Easy to work with, open to comments/criticism, asks a lot of good questions and really wants to be good a the job. I am enjoying working with him, and so far it's pretty easy. So that is all good. We are training on my favorite frequency - all my old chums from when I first started dispatching. I hadn't realized how much I missed them these past couple months. Someone else had their frequency for training purposes and I have stayed off their frequency because I knew that I wouldn't get a break from them for awhile once I had a trainee on board. But I sure did miss them.

Its my weekend. Unfortunately I have a short overtime shift on Monday morning (3-7am) but that shouldn't be too bad. I still get the majority of the day off and two in a row.

The kids and I went to the Y today so I could do aerobics. I should really be keeping track of how often I am working out. Lets see, that made 3 classes this week I think. Today's class was a combo class. The instructor did a wonderful job of mixing it up. We alternated step aerobics then boxercise for 45 minutes straight, then 30 minutes of strength and stretching. I loved it and she was a great instructor too. I am very happy with the results of my workouts. The whole point is to firm up and it seems to be working.

Well, thats all I have for today.

No comments: