Saturday, January 05, 2008

I knew it

Yep, just as I predicted My Honey jumped right on my re-arrange-the-family-room bandwagon and did his part too. He had been wanting to move the desk and computer around so once I opened the room up he did. Amazing aren't I?

Right now the kids are up here in the living room playing with dolls. Both of them. Its very cute. Miss I has to do everything her brother is doing, including spreading a blanket on the floor. She wants it perfect, so it doesn't have a wrinkle in it. Needless to say its reduced her to tears twice already. Perfection. Hmmm, wonder where she gets that? And she wants to do it all herself. Miss I. Unfortunately she doesn't have the words to ask for help yet. She just squeals. And squeals. But when I try to help her she doesn't give in, I have to ask if she is ready for help and what does she want me to do? Then she tries to show me and we are all good. Its quite a difference from Bubba. When he was 2 he was speaking very, very well. She tries but just doesn't care to make her words any way than her own right now.

On my list of accomplishments yesterday, I also took the Christmas tree down and put all the decorations away and cleaned up the living room too. As for the rest of the house, maybe on Monday. Although the Finance Committee approved the house cleaner to come back every other week so I think I will make that call and get her back on board.

Finance Committee. That's what one of my sis-in-laws referred to her husband as the other day and I liked it. Hopefully its just the mental image I need to help me to remember to run purchases by My Honey. So far so good.

No comments: