Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spring Break

So far so good. Girl Cousin has been here for the past couple days, we have made it to all our lessons on time... soccer today at 5:30 and I even got to spend a little time out last night with my SIL. I could really use some away time just alone, but that may be a couple weeks out. I do have a massage scheduled next week, that will be nice!

I had an appointment this morning so all the kids (my two and Girl Cousin) went to play at Best Buddies house. They must have had fun. No one was crying when I got there! BB has lost 3 teeth already during break. Its pretty cute, he's still speaking somewhat normal, but as soon at that fourth front tooth comes out he will be mister lisper!

The weather has gotten nicer too which helps, then the kids have one more place to play. Not much to report today, plus I am in kind of a mood, so thats it for now.

No comments: