Monday, March 31, 2008

Bi-Polar Spring


We have had the most unusual Spring weather. SNOW.
Last week it was in the 60's, this week it is freezing cold with snow! Weird, weird, weird.

Its Spring Break week. Nothing planned at all. Well except that the girl cousin comes over every day except today, karate,soccer practice and base ball camp. Thats all. Sounds like we might have a soccer game Saturday too. So I guess it could be a busy week. And then theres work, I have 3 overtime shifts this week too. Maybe not such good planning looking back ... oops.



For the third, or is it fourth day in a row its snowing again! Weird I say, weird. I knew we weren't in the clear yet, I hadn't seen the blue jays return, but I had no idea we would actually get snow. I keep wondering what the Farmers Almanac says about this spring and summer...

No comments: