Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Clean up

"Clean up, clean up, everybody do their part..."
Everyone has gone home, its time to put the house back together. But first, lets start with me! I was able to go to my massage appointment today, but haven't gotten a shower in yet. Time to get that done and then tackle the house. Blankets, toys, laundry and re-arranging the bathrooms so I am ready for work tomorrow. If I am lucky I won't have to do the deep cleaning because my Girl Friday will be here this week. Lucky me.

My nephews birthday party was fun last night, pizza, which was easy, wine and dessert, the kids had cupcakes and we more mature adults had cheesecake. MMMMM. We were even graced with the presence of my little brother. I think he would really like to do more family things but we just don't think to call him. Hes 25 and seems to have finally reached a place in life where he is fun to be around and likable. He went through a decade of being a shit, and now it seems he has chilled out. I picked him up and he went to Bubba's karate class with us and then on to Moms house. It worked out pretty good and he was available on short notice so I think I will make more of an effort to invite him over once-in-awhile. Everyone needs family-time.

Alright, off to do housework.

No comments: