Monday, March 10, 2008

Party

They're here. I got all the cleaning I wanted to done (well, almost, I didn't clean the upstairs bathroom, I figured why? Company wasn't going to use it!) then I mowed the lawns and I think that was it, well except for laundry. Laundry. Why does it always seem after I am all done with it theres another basket-full? And it just keeps piling up. Every time I clean a room and then come back later there's socks or pants or shorts or a towel or some-damn-thing on the floor. How does this happen? Never-ending I tell you.

We had a good time yesterday and last night. Unfortunately Miss I kept getting left out. It is amazing how much difference 9 months makes in the kids ages. Bubba and his girl-cousin are 9 months apart (she is older) and Miss I and the boy-cousin are also 9 months apart (he is older), so his speech is 100% better than hers and the big-kids will play with him a little more readily. So poor Miss I was getting left out of everything because she is the youngest. I told her to go commiserate with my youngest sister, she knew how it felt! We all had dinner here and then my youngest sister and the girl-cousin left. We will see them all again tonight at Moms - Little Brother too. It should be a fun night, pizza, wine, birthday celebrations! Yay!

No comments: