Sunday, March 09, 2008

Whew!

Just a few hours and my sister and nephew will be here for a few days. Unfortunately that means I need to hustle my bustle to get the house cleaned up. If I had been thinking ahead I would have arranged for my Girl Friday to come in this week, but I thought I would have the time. Which I did, I just didn't use it for cleaning! What did I use it for? I really don't remember.

I did get another outdoor run in this week on Thursday. I also did aerobics on Saturday morning. So all in all last week I got 5 workouts in! Way to go. I probably won't have that much luck this week, its my long work week plus Karate plus company, but we shall see. I am sure I can talk my sister into going to the Y with me ... or she can go visit Mom while I am working out. Either way I am definitely taking today off. I am pretty sore from the class I took yesterday. Plus I have all that cleaning to do...

We were invited out to dinner last night. We went to a resort-y kind of place with a nice restaurant. It was called Tendrils. It was ... alright. I don't think we will go out there for dinner again, it was a long drive (an hour) and then it was, you know, a "dining experience" so everything was little servings of fancy things. The food was pretty good, the service marginal and the price pretty high because it was a Resort. The restaurant was tiny, I think I counted 15 tables. The resort only has 30 rooms but we couldn't see them because it was dark. There is also a winery and a spa out there, but again we couldn't see anything because it was dark. I imagine its very pretty in the daylight, and I might drive there for a spa day, but probably not for dinner again.

No comments: