Saturday, April 26, 2008

Review


Yes it was a busy week. The soccer games were good. Bubba gets a little more assertive each week, so does Miss I. She seems to think that if Bubba is playing on the field, she must too. Unfortunately the officials frown on a 2 1/2 year old playing soccer with the 6 year olds! She ran onto the field 2 times the other night which earned her a swat on the behind. The third time she went to the line, stuck her toe over, looked me straight in the eye, cocked her head to the side, scrunched up her cute little nose and said "me bah?" (translation "is this bad?") as she did this cute little wiggle with her body. Little booger.

Dinner with my girlfriends was fun. One of them was turning 40 so we went out to dinner at our favorite Mexican place. MMMM. Imagine that, I know 40-year olds. Ugh, that means I will be one soon.

Work has been pretty busy. Its the start of the festival so all the yucks come out, not to mention the weather has warmed up too. The Chief For A Day lunch was nice. Chilly, but nice.

And thats about it. One more day and then 2 off. Whew! This week has worn me out, I am looking forward to a couple days off.

1 comment:

LSL said...

OMG, cutest picture ever!