Friday, April 18, 2008

Lucky, part III

I really didn't mean to do a series of "lucky" posts, but it just worked out that way. My part III post is about My Honey.

He's the best. Really.

He does laundry when it needs to be done, he walked me to an appointment yesterday afternoon - funny thing, my sister saw us walking hand-in-hand down the street and called to say how cute we were... awwww. He pries and pries and pries until I talk to him about what ever is bothering me (and thats no small feat). He loves me and our kids, he gives me space when I need it and love (lots of it) when I don't deserve it. He makes a mean Appletini (mmmmm) and is able to put into words the things that we need to work on and do better. He takes great care of the house and the yard and helps me with what ever I ask. He da man. And he recognizes when I need time away alone and lets me go. I am very thankful he's mine.

I have a couple stories from work to tell! I'm not in the mood tonight (if I hadn't corrected all my typo's you'd understand). So, later this weekend! It's my 4-dayer, I should have lots of time. But just in case I forget - tell them about the alarm and the tree in Lake Wenatchee.

No comments: