Sunday, April 20, 2008

No Way!


Again, here we go... more snow! Its not sticking, but what the heck? Its stinking April 20th, Apple Blossom starts on Thursday. Its supposed to be warming up and getting nice out by now! I guess in the grand scheme of things I would rather have it snow than rain all the time, but I am SO ready for nice, warmer weather to be here and stay! To work in the yard and take walks without freezing. To set up the pool, to bar-b-que and eat outside. Wear shorts and short sleeved shirts, tank tops, all that stuff. And to watch a soccer game without having to wrap up in a blanket, that would be nice too! Maybe next week. (Although, if the cold weather holds I may not have to work the whole 12 hour shift next Saturday night that I signed up for!)

1 comment:

Wentworth Family Blog said...

Snow on Apple Blossom would make our job a little easier, but I agree with you. Bring on the warmer weather!