Tuesday, April 15, 2008

They're back

Look, they're back, I found my links!! One of my girls thought I was mad at her because her link was gone, silly girl, I got nothing to be mad at you about!!

The Fam is on their way out today. I will be sad to see them go, Auntie La La did such a nice job doing all my chores! Honey, are we sure we don't want to put in a pool this spring? She said she would live with us take care of us this summer if there was a pool... Hmmm it might be worth it!

Unfortunately my sister and I didn't get to spend as much time together as I had hoped. I had to work so it was early to bed a couple nights, there was the birthday party on Saturday, work on Sunday and I had Bible Study on Monday night.

We shopped while Bubba was in school yesterday. Little Boy Cousin is into Legos. Totally into Legos. We found a few boxes of stuff from the Batman series that are apparently hard to come by and I bought a box of Mars Mission Legos for Bubba too. Talk about a great quiet time activity. The boys were playing with them and I snoozed while Auntie La La managed any mimi crisis that came up - which were pretty few.

All in all it was nice to have them here. I can't wait until they come back!!

No comments: