Tuesday, February 08, 2011

*sigh*

It's nearly my Friday, then 4 days off, and I am really ready. These "long work weeks" are hell. That 2am alarm is the worst thing ever on Tuesday morning. I hate Tuesdays. Tee-rashed. That's how I feel. Weird, I just remembered something from my "regular" work weeks once upon a time, a long time ago, I used to hate Thursdays then, too.

Okay, enough of that.

I am looking forward to either going ice skating during free skate tomorrow or, if I can get off work early, going to the "stick and puck" practice with one of my Banshee coaches. I need the practice. I think I saw S&P on Sunday too. Oh yeah, I could get two and a half hours of practice on Sunday! That would make for a good night sleep! Ha! If I was really die-hard I could skate for FOUR hours on Sunday. I'm not that die hard.

I am pretty sure I have more to say, but I am ... well, its my Thursday.

No comments: