Friday, December 24, 2010

Bird


This photo was taken last month while Bubba and I were on a walk. The neighbors at the end of the block have several bird feeders in their yard, which the birds appreciate!

Dinner last night was, in my humble opinion, a tremendous success! We had french onion and beef with barley soups, dee-lish-us bread, fruits, vegies, cream-cheese-ham-roll-thingys, shrimp, meatballs, lots of food. PLUS, two delicious desserts! We could have fed another dozen people! Many thanks to everyone for making it so much fun and so yummy!

Today is a chillin day, we're going to take the kids sledding then me and mine are gonna do nothing. LK and hers are headed home. Later tonite we are going to have our family Christmas, then head to My Honey's parents house for our traditional Christmas Eve fondue dinner. Can't stay out too late tho, I work at 3am.

No comments: