Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pics?

Nah, I won't post any pictures until it's all done. Too bad for you!


This one is a cute one from tonight. My gal JP came by to visit! What a bold one this girl. Rides a motorcycle (how cool is that?) wears cool colors in her hair, and came by to show me her new piercing - lower lip. Not my thing, but she can definitely pull it off!

I forgot to mention one of the other things I did while on vacation, my mom and I went out for Mother's Day dinner. She wanted to go to the Olive Garden so we did. It was a really nice out for just the two of us. A little wine, a little pasta, a little shopping... perfect.

I'm off to bed, day two back at work and "allergies" are kicking my butt. (I say "allergies" because I really don't feel like it is a cold.) Not to mention two 12 hour shifts coming my way Saturday and Sunday. Ahhh, Memorial Day weekend in a resort area. Should be entertaining!

1 comment:

LSL said...

This is the cutest pic. I've loved hearing about your productive vacation! I can't wait to see pics :)