Sunday, May 09, 2010

Good times

Hmmmmmmmm, how to describe my trip west ...

There was rain, snow, a car crashed into the hillside (not mine), deer, vomit (also not mine), sunshine, LOUD MUSIC, more driving, rain, snow, a motorcycle on its side, milkshakes, unpacking and then a hockey game. All in the span of about 30 hours.

All-in-all it was fun! The Tacoma Dome seemed to be a good venue for the Nickelback concert. I thought they did a better show there than at the Gorge last summer. The drive over wasn't that bad, until Miss I puked. Five minutes away from my dad's house. I had some worries about leaving her overnight, but what can you do? Grandma assured me it would be fine. And it was, until she puked again. Poor thing. She slept all night and was fine the next day.

And that's about it.

I work the next three days and then I am on vacation for 10. I can't wait! We have plans to take the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge, paint the interior of the house and do some yard work!

No comments: