Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day One

Well. It was a LOT more successful than I thought it would be!

Kid to school - check
Massage - check
Hair color - check
Pretty up Miss I's hair - check
Lunch with Miss I - check
Buy paint - check
Look for curtains - check
Find curtains - not so much :(
Paint - check - and then some
Get kid from school - check
Homework - check
Paint - check
Dinner - check, with help
Kids to bed - check, also with help
Paint - check

I got a coat of paint on everything. I knew it was time to stop when I started to get it on the ceiling, but I just told myself "slow down, you only have five feet to go." So I slowed down and got it done. I LOVE THE COLOR!!! Good job me! It's dark, but I think it's delicious.

Now its time to get some sleeps before a swim tomorrow morning. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I ran this morning! Super good, fabulous, great day!

What's the chance .... naw, there's no way the rest of the week will be this great.

Is there?

1 comment:

The Loidhamer Family said...

Absolutely! Great Job Nae! Maybe you'll even make it to the lodge earlier than you expect. I'm still workin out our plan...