Thursday, December 22, 2011

Really?

It's really Christmas week?  Three days before Christmas?

Currently it's a balmy 30*, the sun is shining, I wore a vest and sweatshirt on my walk today and there is zero snow on the ground or in the forecast. Weird.

Yes, I finally got out for a walk today, I planned my break well, but I didnt plan for the kids to be home and me not to be able to get out! Dang. Luckily my sister in law is in town, and the kids wanted to visit their cousins, and grandma was willing to watch the kids while we went on a walk. No pictures today, sorry, I know you're bummed, but I was talking the whole time! You know, with an adult.
About something other than "how were the kids today" and "can you believe that person we just had on the phone?" so I was a little preoccupied. The walk was nice though, along the canal near my in-law's house. I should try to walk the canal more often, its very pretty, and quiet. And it goes on for miles!

No comments: