Wednesday, December 07, 2011

On my walk today... Duh

Just ten degrees makes such a difference! 34* is much more bearable. I'm lucky to live where I can take a walk right after work this time of year and lucky to get done at 1:00 most days - although, the getting up at 2 am is totally killing me. I can't wait to be done with this shittin-ass shift in January. So. Ready.

In other news I m ready to give my children to a needy family for Christmas. I know I shouldn't joke like that when there are families who would give their right arm, left knee and their entire life savings for a chance at a kid, but I am sick-sick-sick of fighting with them right now. Everything is MY fault. NOTHING is fair. And I "didn't do it s/he did" is making me nuts right now.

These walks are god for working out the kinks before they get home!

I also found a new app for editing my photos. I have been using instagram and today I tried camera plus or some such thing.


1 comment:

The Loidhamer Family said...

Just wait til Christmas break!