Monday, February 04, 2008

Randomness

Sheesh! What a week. Bubba got better; I felt like hell on Wednesday so I left work a couple hours early and caught a nap. Miss I was sick on Thursday so My Honey stayed home with her, then he was sick on Friday and Saturday. THEN Miss I threw up again on Saturday night so I called out sick for work on Sunday. Screw them, my family needed me. I felt bad about it but what can I do? My Honey handled the kids pretty well all day Saturday feeling like hell but I couldn't stand the thought of it for a second day. Thankfully I didn't get the worst of it. I just felt like I was going to throw up for 3 days, everyone else did. Everyone but Miss I seems pretty good today. She is still whiny, I don’t know if she is feeling bad or just got a lot of attention when she whined last week so she is trying it on... I hope its just she is trying it on so we can break her of it right quick.

We got a few inches of new snow yesterday, so after I took Bubba to school this morning I nearly took myself and Miss I on a road trip to take some winter photos. Nearly. I couldn't bring myself to do it, the roads were a tad icy and I wasn't sure I wanted to take on that much of a challenge just for a few pics. My camera is still in the car though, I may get around to it this afternoon.

I never should have done it, but I opened a bag of candy hearts and now I can't stop eating them. mmmmmmm.

And damn that groundhog anyway. 6 more weeks.

No comments: