Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Drink of water

I thought this post ("Criminal Act") was really funny because I recently tested this theory. I had been called a "tall drink of water" by a co-worker so I thought I would show him how tall I could actually be and wore 3-inch heels to work with ... well, snug fitting jeans. I don't usually make a spectacle of myself, but I couldn't resist. Needless to say, I received my fair share of comments. Funny what a couple inches and good jeans can do for a girl when they make her 5'11.

Right this very minutes my house smells like spice cake. MMMMM!! I got the urge to make cupcakes. I don't know where it came from, one moment I was shopping at Target, the next minute I was obsessed with spice cake and butter cream frosting. It was the craziest thing. They are in the oven now (or were) and they smell delicious. It's been ages since I made cupcakes. What kind of mother am I? Anyway, we are going to frost them later and take them to my mothers' house for dessert. Not sure I can resist that long before I eat one though.

I got in for a workout this morning. Good for me! I did legs and then the elliptical machine for 30 minutes.

No comments: