Sunday, February 10, 2008

What, no winter pix?

I really wanted to get some great winter photos this year, trees, mountains, snow that kind of stuff but it just hasn't worked out. So I thought tomorrow I would go out and do it, but I forgot I have a massage scheduled at 9:30. No way I am gonna cancel that! I won't be able to do it tomorrow morning, but maybe Tuesday?

I worked out today! Yay me. Two weeks off didn't kill me like I thought it might. I was able to do aerobics on Saturday and not feel too bad and then I ran today without too much trouble. Eighteen minutes as a matter of fact. I had some good tunes going!! Gonna have to remember that mix.

I taught Miss I something naughty! I ask her "Who's cute?" and she answers "ME!" Then I say "Who else is cute?" and she will answer "Mommy" or "Daddy" or "EErie". It's pretty funny.

I got the go-ahead to spend some money today and couldn't find a thing. Everything showed too many extra lumps and soft spots. Thats how I ended up working out today. So much for retail therapy. Maybe I will take the alotted amount and do the bathroom stuff I have wanted to do...

No comments: