Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Time

It's kind of like theTriathlon. It's taking me awhile to process the whole hockey tournament. The spirit-mind-body part. I am wore out in all three areas. My legs feel like lead bricks. My spirit is weary, but that could be because of the sick kid, and mentally I just can't put my thoughts together clearly yet. I do need to say one thing tho .... I LANDED IN THE PENALTY BOX!

I cannot believe I keep forgetting to tell everyone! We had 90 seconds left in the third (last) period of our last game and the score was 0-1. We got called for having too many players on the ice which resulted in a two minute penalty. Coach T asked me if I would sit out. Sure! No problem! I'm the best choice, least likely to score a goal and for all I know it was my fault. So I sat out our penalty. Took one for the team. And I didn't mind a bit. One day someone may be sitting it out for me because she is the least likely to score in the last 90 seconds of a game!

1 comment:

The Loidhamer Family said...

Dang, I was hoping you got all crazy on someone!