Friday, June 11, 2010

Fluid

Today's word prompt is FLUID.
Hmmmmm. Here's what I came up with:




Not too bad I don't think.

Its been a nice day, going to the park for those pictures was hardly a chore. Getting the flying flag was a bit more of a challenge than I thought it would be. The wind wasn't blowing when we got there. Weird. It's been blowing for the last 3 months! The other picture was my 4 year old helping me by pouring water out of a bottle into the river. I took a lot of pictures, this one was the most "fluid" looking one.

It was the last day of school. *sigh* onto Summer. At least it is feeling like summer now! It might even be eighty degrees outside! And sun is shining! We're headed to an outdoor venue for a concert tonight, I hope the weather holds and the wind is not-so-much. Highly unlikely out there, but you never know. I am hoping to sneak a camera in so I can take some pictures. It's a really beautiful place.

No comments: