Saturday, January 10, 2009

F-U-N


The hockey game was so much fun! We stayed through the whole thing this time so it was a LATE night! Very late. 3 hours past the kids bed time late, and I was up for nearly 24 hours late. I sure ain't as young as I used to be!

My kids, Cousin Madi and I all had BLUE hair - or at least parts of our hair blue. I put Miss I's hair in braids and colored the braids blue, Bubba just got a haircut last week so it was short enough to spike in blue and I just put blue streaks in mine which hardly showed since my hair is so dark. Cousin Madi was sporting two ponytails that were sparkly blue hair sprayed. I would definitely do that to Miss I's hair next time! Unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures of the kids and their blue hairs all together.... bummer.



All in all a great time. Planning on going to that concert tonight too, it should also be a fun time!

What an outfit huh? Couldn't resist the striped tights, polka dot shirt, ruffly skirt w/flowers and "C-U-T-E" across the bum, and a Dora vest. Mean, mean mommy. She ended up changing her shoes to her winter boots. What a look!

1 comment:

The Loidhamer Family said...

I've been thinking of signing up Mason for skating lessons so he can play hockey next season... sounds like fun!!!