Friday, December 26, 2008

Family, family, family

We sure saw a lot of them these past few days!

Christmas Eve at the in laws, Christmas day at my moms and the time in between together.

It was a nice Christmas. Very low key for me. Since I had to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas day I didn't ask for any additional responsibilities as far as bringing stuff to the family gatherings, I also sat back and watched the kids open presents on Christmas instead of thinking I needed to take pictures of the whole event and it was soooooo much less stressful! And we went much simpler with gifts than we have in the past which was nice too.

One of greatest gifts were these turban-hair-drying-things. "Hairdini" I think they're called. We all donned out turbans and face coverings for a goofy Christmas picture. Aren't we the cutest thing?

We also got a pretty decent family photo in front of my moms tree.

Miss I was also adorable in (one of) her Christmas dresses.

And Bubba and Cousin Madi.

All in all a good couple of days.
Now its time for my long weekend! Hopefully some fun with my sisters-in-law and maybe a cross country ski adventure ...

No comments: