Monday, December 15, 2008

Brrrrr

Another Pink Door photo

It is freaking cold here. 12 degrees. Before factoring in the wind. Its supposed to be like this for a couple weeks, I guess. We'll be having a fire every day that's for sure!

That's the kids at Bubba's birthday dinner on Thursday night. He chose the Mexican restaurant so they would sing "Happy Birthday" to him. He loves to be the center of attention. (Positive attention, thankfully)

Grandma just called, "Can you bring the kids by after school tomorrow so they can play with CH & K and we can decorate cookies and have pizza..." and all kinds of other fun stuff! Can I? Oh yeah! Wonder if I could sneak out for dinner with My Honey? Hmmmmm.

It's the last week of school before Christmas Break! I get an extra kid or three (?DW?) next Tuesday so I am planning on doing cookies too and maybe some kind of craft project for the older kids, we shall see.

No comments: