Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Updates

I was pretty accurate, Bubba lasted about 5 minutes into the baseball game. I lasted 3 innings. I think it was all the advertising at the beginning. The start time for the game was 3:35 the first pitch didn't get thrown until at least 3:45. And I have no idea how it ended. (Seattle 4, Oakland 0). They have a great young pitcher, Felix Hernandez. WOW.

So after all my annual check ups last month everything is fine. I also got my eyes checked for the first time in several many years. I started to have them checked after I started to work on computers a lot. I have not needed glasses until this year. Its only for when I read and use the computer (so far). It seems like its about time. The whole family wears glasses, from grandparents on down to my siblings. Not me. Until now. So I picked out some kind of trendy frames (I think) and they are in today.

Sometimes I am so amazed that people actually read blogs. At times I feel like all I am doing is blathering on like a fool about stuff that, well its really not that interesting is it? But some of you keep coming back. Thanks!

1 comment:

thewayseeker said...

When I'm watching a baseball game on tv I can usually stay focused for about 5 minutes myself. Though I do enjoy watching games in person.

So what frames did you pick out?