Friday, April 13, 2007

Aloneness

The whole fam-damily is leaving town today.

My Honey is taking the kids to my dads for the night. On Saturday they are going to his grandmas 90th birthday party (at least that's how old they think she is) then back to my dads for the night and home on Sunday.

I can't go because of work. Too short of notice to get the weekend off, so I get to be alone in our house.

I don't think I have had the pleasure in the 4 years we have lived here to be totally alone overnight except maybe once. Ahhhh. The quiet, the clean (thanks to my Girl Thursday).

Can you imagine?
What will I do with myself?
*sigh*
I don't know either.

2 comments:

thewayseeker said...

Let's see...you could go see a movie, hang out at a Barnes and Noble drinking a coffee and catch up on all your favorite magazines, or send the day lounging around in your pj's.

LSL said...

It sounds wonnnnderrrrrfulllll. I was just thinking that I haven't had enough alone time lately, so I'm going to try to get that into this weekend. Have some fun!