Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend recap

Not a bad start to my vacation. Several days of My Kind of Weather (90*), sunburn from sitting out in My Kind of Weather reading a book (Vanishing Act by Jodi Picoult), two trips to the park to play in the water, runs at the park yesterday and today, church, just hanging around and shopping for food for the weekend. Not bad at all.

I was the wrong person to go shopping today though!! Our job is to bring snack foods and THEY ALL LOOKED GOOD. I bought one of nearly everything Costco carries. For shame! We are all gonna gain 18 pounds from eating snack-crap and drinking all weekend. Wouldn't you know they had a plenty-pack of Fat Tire available. But it will be fun and worth it, its only a few times a year right?

Hmmm, well I thought I had a lot to say today, but it seems not. I will leave you with this picture of the kids a week or so ago. They were having a snack outside or something and Bubba thought he needed to balance something on his head. Such a clever kid.

1 comment:

LSL said...

I'm jealous of that weather! Your two cuties pies look like they're enjoying it.