Thursday, May 08, 2008

Nearly Done

Well, its Thursday. We have nearly made it through the week. Today was BUSY! Work, karate promotional test quick dinner and then a Kindergarten music program. I took some video of both events, but I don't know if its post-able. I mean, would it be worth posting, because its just in snippets and would others get it if they weren't there? I will look into editing some of the stuff I video'd this weekend and see if I can get something together thats worth anything.


The promotion test went pretty good. Did he pass? I don't know. I have no idea how they "score" these things. I called to talk to one of the instructors to see if it was even worth doing and he said that they would have talked to us if he wasn't going to pass. As I watched him I kept thinking "there's no way" but as I reviewed my video snippets I guess its possible. I may be to critical. (Gee, ya think? Did it only take me 37 years to figure that out?)

The Kindergarten music program was a crack up! They did really well singing all these cute songs I have never heard. Several of them were alphabet songs, and a few others. It lasted all of 45 minutes. Not bad!

More later, it's a bit past my bed time and I could really use the sleep.

No comments: