Saturday, December 29, 2007

R A K

I didn't figure out how to do the creative gift ideas I had this year, but I did end up doing a few things for "needy" people around. More like random acts of kindness, but they just thrilled my soul.

I can fruit so I tried to make someones birthday a separate event from Christmas by sharing peaches and pears as a birthday gift. I was able to give leftovers to a neighbor of my moms that I happen to work with, he was very grateful. (Only a single male would go out Christmas Day looking for somewhere to eat.) And I am working a short OT shift for my gal DW. She seems very excited to be able to spend NYE doing something more festive than working.

Lastly, I started to work out (that was for myself). How could I not? I got a new iPod nano-thing. I used to think I was cool enough to get the latest technology. I am so not. I couldn't figure out how to work the silly spinner-not-a-spinner button-thing-y. I think I have it down now. I love it that I can sort my music by "work out" "cool down" and stuff like that. It makes it more motivating to go to the gym. Next door to work. That is free. That I have been a member of for the last 8 years and used maybe 24 times. Hopefully it will stick and I will be a hot, buff chick by spring. One can hope.

1 comment:

Wentworth Family Blog said...

thanks again working for me, your the best!