Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas party 2

I was right. That was my favorite party so far. We ate well, had our favorite wine and then played pool. I have not played pool in a long time, and I used to be good. Real good. My Honey plays every week on a league, he's good too. Real good. We were a pretty good team, I could use some practice.

At a party a few months ago we had come up with a name for our dinner group, "Les 6" and we said we would buy shirts for everyone. Well the shirts came in last month so we hung onto them and gave them to everyone for Christmas. It was great. We wore ours to dinner but no one noticed. Then they opened their presents and all hell broke loose. Screaming and yelling and carrying on. It was a lot of fun. I had a particularly incriminating picture of one of our members so everyone got a copy of that and I had taken the "namiste" picture at another members house so I made cards with that for them. They turned out pretty good.

No comments: